Friday, August 22, 2014

Night

I write better at night. That is when I think the most. I've never been a morning person, I've always been a night owl. My husband does not understand that even after all these years, 27 to be exact. It's the night, the darkness, my brain just will not stop. It all surfaces in the dark...the fears, the joys, the lists.....all brought on by the night. There are times I really wish it would stop. I have conversations with people, different scenarios...and none play out the way I plan them in my head....at night....

2 comments:

Heckety said...

HA HA! Oh yes, I so know the feeling, especially the conversations and trying out different scenarios!! You make it sound funny but actually quite often it isn't so much, is it?!

T.J. said...

you bet! I keep a pen and paper on my bedside bureau and almost every morning there's something I've scratched on it overnight!!