Sunday, July 31, 2011

Join Me....I Just Need Three!!!!!!




Heckety wrote about this Project, and I think it sounds fun! The idea stems from the idea of not paying back someone who does something for you, but paying it forward to someone else.

So here's my deal....I promise to make something for 3 people and send it to them within a year. To take part, you have to post about the PIF project yourself, and promise to send a gift(handmade or bought with love) to each of three people before the end of the year. So now.....if you have been just waiting with baited breath to see what totally, completely, unique, fun "thingy" I come up with to give my friends...here is your chance to find out!

So! Who is ready to Pay It Forward????? Come on...it'll be FUN!!

3 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

I love this idea! And I'm totally going to do it. I'll get a post ready for tomorrow. Yay!!

Nana said...

Thank you for your sweet comments about Two Dot. This has been a tough one.

faith hope love ღ said...

nice post! thank you so much for sharing...blessings... soraya