Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Random Pics

You know the drill......found these on my camera....

I have no idea.....

Shea and Muffin washing Quack-Quack the duck....

Snow and Colin...

Santa Snuggly my husband bought at Lowe's after Christmas sale....I have no idea why...

Joe's paw....

Muffin Man on Will's back....

THE truck's tire...exciting....

I just don't know why we needed a picture of the Christmas tree after it was
de-decorated and taken outside?????

Hard day obviously....

Look closely...there is a cat in that window.....
Enjoy!!


7 comments:

brainella said...

I do this with my Blackberry camera. Sometimes I have no idea why I took the pictures... :)

Angie's Spot said...

I love the random pics! I need to download the pics from my girls camera and see what they've come up with. LOL!

Brandy@YDK said...

so funny.

Shannon said...

Wha...??? Kids. They're so strange.

Mine included. I need to see what pics are on H's camera! HA!

PAM said...

I love the cat at the sink...reminds me of our cat.

Every time we take pictures off the camera, I find lots of kid taken shots. (Makes my hubby so angry that the kids are touching the camera)

Audrey said...

Great photo's! There are never any fun random ones on my camera.

Shelley said...

These random photos make me laugh! The kitty ones are adorable!