Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Moment In Time


Shea and I were curled up on my bed one afternoon last week. The boys were working on school work and playing and she was working on her Dino Dan Field Guide and I was reading. She was being her usual chatty self and I was doing my normal "uh-huh, hmm" answers while reading. Suddenly I put my book down, looked at her happily working away, and was awe struck at the realization of pure happiness...that one moment in time was pure joy with my life and how it has turned out.

8 comments:

Beth said...

YAY! Those little moments of tranquil joy are the best! :D

Brandy@YDK said...

awww. that's so awesome.

Sandy said...

So sweet! I love those moments!

brainella said...

I love it when that happens. :)

Angie's Spot said...

Perfection! And I love that photo also. :-)

CaraBee said...

Those are the best moments!

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

Beautiful picture. I can envision that on a Christmas card. Loved your post today and I too, am so guilty of those "mom moments" I need to stop and appreciate the time more.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

P.S. If you can stop by Heart2Heart I have an urgent prayer request!

Shelley said...

So sweet! It's the little moments that count!