Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mid Week Motivation


Joining in today with my fellow SheTeamer Ann, from Harvest Moon By Hand. She has a Mid-Week Motivation linky going on so be sure to check it out.

This is Muffin Man in his Bunchie Blanket. He LOVES being warm and cozy....even lets Shea bundle him up in her Princess sleeping bag! But fleece is a fave around here. And actually....Oliver the dog stole his blanket.....so now they all use it, and the other one I gave the dogs!. Easy to make, any size fleece you want, cut the edges in strips and tie 2 together, it makes the blanket bunch up around the pet. See, EASY!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

How Adorable !!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Great idea! My cats would be sleeping all day if they had such warm and cozy blankets!

lailani said...

Ahhh, all cozy and warm. Makes me want to curl up too!

Nana said...

Looks good to me.