Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Table Topics Tuesdays...Habit!


OK Shannon, girl you stumped me this time...I've been thinking and thinking about this one...

what habit of yours would you
most like to break?

I have so many habits, and that's the problem..I drink waaaaay too much coffee, I eat late at night, I stay up too late, etc. etc. etc. Soooo I decided to ask for help...from my hubby! I can always count on Greg for coming up with something....
And he did....POUTING...yes, I am a pouter and have always been....the difference is I do not stick my lip out anymore, I leave that up to Shea. And not only do I pout, but when I am angry I refuse to say what's wrong...I hold it in...and Greg can't stand that! When I'm mad, he wants me to let it all out...I want to hold it all in! My reasoning is; "Leave me alone to get over it cause if I open my mouth you are not gonna like what I have to say to ya Big Guy!!" So there ya have it....my habit, pouting!! Just ask Greg, LOL!

Join us every Tuesday at Shannon's Welcome To The Nuthouse for more fab topics!!

13 comments:

Tabi said...

Lol...I love that you admit it!! I am a pouter but I refuse to admit it to it most of the time! ;)

brainella said...

I used to be pretty bad about pouting too. I've actually gotten better over the years. I have other bad habits to take their place though... :)

Shannon said...

Shane would say I have this bad habit, too.

Oh, well.

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

I would have never guessed this one in a million years. Keep us up to date on how this goes in attempting to break the habit. Mine is late night eating.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Fiona said...

I didn't think to ask my hubby...wonder what he would have said?

Heather said...

I just laughed out loud. I love this. I pout with my kids playfully, but other than that, there is no one here for me to pout at. I wonder if I would though... ??

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

Please help me spread the word of a sister in Christ who so desperately needs help with a limited amount of time left.

http://godsheart-heart2heart.blogspot.com/2010/05/urgent-prayer-request.html

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

MelRoXx said...

oh! I'm like that ;)

wendy said...

Hmmmm, that is a good question.
If I answer it, then that would mean I HAVE A BAD HABIT. (or several)

I keep everything inside too, yes I do.
and I am way to needy!!!!!

Debbie said...

I am a bit of a pouter too! Those habits are so hard to break.

Heckety said...

Hoo boy! That took courage to admit to! Go you! But I totally agree with your reasoning, its far better to hold it in ar an even worse row will result....especially since I'm married to the most perfect man the world has ever known (sez himself...)...

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I drink way too much coffee, I eat late at night, I stay up too late...same here.....and a million other things...

sanjeet said...

I love this.
PPC Advertising India