Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Thankful Thursday

I am joining Greg and the Gang over at his General Store once again for Thankful Thursday. Here are my top 5 for the week...cause I know I have lots more then 5 to be thankful for!!

1. Music from the past that I can hear and be transported back in time...and feel that same emotional connection....just like this particular song.....I remember hearing it when Greg and I had gone through a really bad time....but we stuck it out...and I can hear this song so clearly from that time, and the song itself was enjoying a re-newel also.

2. We had a really good class tonight. Sometimes I really feel I'm getting through to the youth.
3. My oldest is singing today in Nashville for the Tennessee Music Educators Conference.....I am thankful he has had all these opportunities with the Boys Choir...including visiting Heather's neck of the woods a couple of years ago..Ireland.
4. OK random....my big V8 engine in my Sequoia...I can pass slower cars quite quickly now....scares my children but I enjoy it!
5. I was trying to explain tonight to my youth class how this name just fills me up and just evokes amazement within.....JESUS THE CHRIST.....can I get an Amen to that!!

Join us at Greg's every Thursday and link up!

6 comments:

Constructive Attitude said...

Number 2 is def something to celebrate. :)

Great post.

Heckety said...

He got to visit Ireland with the Choir? Wowser!
I like passing out other cars too- I used to own a really battered old Datsun estate but inside it had a souped up engine as it had been an off-road rally car. I'd be pootling along minding my own business, and then some huge swanky 4x4 would overtake me, and if I was in a pissy mood I'd step on the accellerator and leave them standing....the best part was seeing the look on the other driver's face...
nasty, amn't I- now you know...

Together We Save said...

Wow !!

Deborah Ann said...

Heck yah....AMEN!

He & Me + 3 said...

Amen to Jesus!
So thankful whenever I hear that name.
That is so awesome about your son and him getting so many great opportunities. I think that is wonderful.

wendy said...

good stuff
I AM THANKFUL FOR THE CUTEST BUTTON PICTURE I RECEIVED WHEN I GOT TO MY DAUGHTERS HOUSE.

I love it Jane. THANKS so very much!!!!!! perfect colors
I