Monday, April 19, 2010

Table Topics Tuesdays


Yes it's that time again, and Shannon from Welcome To The Nuthouse comes to us with this thought pondering question:

if you could win unlimited shopping from one store,
which one would it be?

OK I'm going to break this down 2 ways...one time vs lifetime...

One time unlimited would have to be Target...I can get everything I need for the house, cleaning supplies etc., clothes for the family, some groceries, and the normal dog/cat stuff etc. and the best part...we have a Starbucks in our Target, I would load up on so much caffeine I would not sleep for years!!!!

Now lifetime unlimited...I have to look at our expenses and see where we could save the most...groceries...I spend a small fortune on groceries, especially when I have a few of the kids with me...so my pick for lifetime would be my fave....PUBLIX....Love them!
Come on by Shannon's place to see all of us!

10 comments:

Brandy said...

Our Target has a few groceries but I wish we had a Super Target. Then it would be everything great about Target PLUS lots and lots of groceries. Best of both worlds.

Andrea said...

Target is a great store. We don't have Publix here in Richmond.
Blessings,
andrea

brainella said...

Publix has the BEST breads. I could live a lifetime on their sourdough French bread. :)

Shannon said...

Publix is da bomb. And it is a good choice for you... I'm sure with a houseful of hungry boys you spend a lot on groceries!

Kerri said...

we have 2 super targets and 4 reg targets but no publix lol

He & Me + 3 said...

I agree...it would have to be Target. They have it all. Groceries, clothes, furniture & Starbucks. we are all set. Great choices.

wendy said...

I love Target too----and we don't have them in my neck of the woods. :(

unlimited shopping, I am already starting to hyperventilate.

Heather said...

Great minds think alike :)

CaraBee said...

Target is one of my great weaknesses. I can never get out of there for less than $100. Sigh.

Audrey said...

That's actually tough to answer. I would probably have to pick a grocery store like the SuperStore.