Monday, April 26, 2010

Table Topics Tuesday... Tat!



Yes once again it's time for Table Topics Tuesday. Shannon really busted it this week..LOVE IT...here's the topic:

if you were to get a tattoo right now, what would it be?

I have always wanted a tattoo, except for the pain. But Greg...oh no...he prefers my skin un-inked. I wanted one for my 50th birthday....didn't happen, sigh.
But I sooooo know what design it would be.... a Fleur-de-lis....you know, looks like this:
I love the design and always have. And I would have it on my lower back, about 3 inches tall, so that the bottom point would be right there at my butt crack....OH YEAH....SNAP!

So get on over to Welcome To The Nuthouse and see what everybody body else is painting on their bods!

13 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

That reminds me of New Orleans!

DysFUNctional Mom said...

My hubby loves tattoos, he thinks they're sexy....good thing since I have three and want several more!

Sara said...

Jane, I wanted to thank you for being a part of my first year of blogging! What a wonderful year it has been. I'm throwing a little party and as an honored guest, I would love for you to stop by and share a highlight of your year with all of us.

http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/cactus-happy.html

Cactus Happy,
Sara

Brandy said...

Jane you should go for it! Greg would totally come around when he sees how sexy it is.

Besides you only live once...

Becky said...

Oh DO IT!

I felt super sexy when I got mine :)

I think he will change his mind :)

Shannon said...

I like the fleur de lis symbol!

My mom does, too. In fact... she's started to decorate with the symbol. So much so, that my kids call it the "Nana sign" ;)

Tabi said...

Lol I say go for it!!

CaraBee said...

As a Francophile, I LOVE the fleur de lis. Would probably be on my short list of tattoo ideas, too. You should do it!

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

Love this design. I think it shows class and style along with beauty all rolled up in one. I couldn't think of getting a tattoo but if you want one, Go For It!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Fiona said...

My husband and I have a joke that if I were to get a tattoo on my lower back, it should be a line of script saying
"Am I showing butt crack?"
LOL

Nana said...

I have never wanted a tattoo. This is a hard question. My daughter has a dragonfly on her lower back. Sometimes when she bends over it's hard to tell where her butt crack ends and the dragonfly starts. Does that make sense? I told her when she gets back fat those wings are going to be flapping all over the place.

He & Me + 3 said...

YOu are a hoot. I like the design...but I would never do a tat. I know I will be wrinkly some day and it will then be a mess...plus I am a wimp. LOL

brainella said...

I've never found anything I liked well enough to put on my body permanently.