Monday, March 1, 2010

Table Topics Tuesday

Photobucket

Alright our topic for today from Shannon is:

what is the last thing you cried about?

I am not a crier....I don't do it often....and usually it's my husband or kids...the last time it was hubby's doing. And, don't laugh, it was about housework (lack of), but get this...the whole rant was aimed at the kids so they would help me more cause he knows the hard time I have getting them to cooperate. But since he kept using the term" nobody does anything around here but me", I take it as an insult to my abilities....therefore the tears....why??? It wasn't even meant for me...and I sulked the rest of the day! I still haven't figured this one out......



Write your own post and run over to Shannon's at Welcome To The Nuthouse to link up!


11 comments:

Brandy said...

I can relate to this! I find it hard to not take things personally sometimes. Like when Stevie doesn't RAVE about dinner, I just assume he hates it and I've wasted my time.

Girl we need to bulk up and stop all this blubbering! And I do mean "we" cause I do it all the time!

The Royal Family said...

yeah it can be frusterating!!!

sorry to hear it, my house is out of control right now why am i blogging...

cause i'm an addict

check out my post: http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2010/03/table-topics-tuesdays-at-nuthouse.html

The Buzz, Brandy

Shannon said...

I'm the same way... I'd take it personally, too, and be all weepy.

Amy said...

Good one! I could definitely cry about homework...is it summer yet?

Katherine Aucoin said...

You mean my kids aren't the only ones that think chores are kryptonite to their systems?

Heart2Heart said...

Hmmm,

the last thing I cried about was the movie the Time Traveler's Wife, I won't say why but you need a box of tissues to watch that movie.

In case you get the chance, stop by my blog today for a great opportunity to enter another giveaway I'm doing.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Alicia said...

I can totally relate to that one. I used to get all emotional, but I can let it go through one ear and out the other..lol.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am not a huge crier either. I yell to release the frustration. I wish I were a crier instead:) I do cry over blogs all the time though because life is not perfect & it is hard to see & hear about people fighting diseases.

sanjeet said...

I find it hard to not take things personally sometimes.
rihanna video

lynn said...

That totally sounds like something I would cry about! I tend to turn things like that around and take it personally.

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.