Friday, March 5, 2010

Firday Foto Funnie

One of my best friends, Tracy is a Mary Kay consultant.....she's my hook-up...she's Shea's hook-up also. I get the big size, Shea gets the samples....last night at church, Tracy gave her a lip liner sample...can you tell??
She did well with the lip circle...then the brothers got involved....
So now she has a mustache like her daddy and a Apolo Ohno thingy.....She's so proud!!!
How nice of her brothers to HELP her!!!!!!!!!
Have a good weekend! And if you want to see something new...check out my new blog..MyArt!!
(Link is working now, don't know what happened before)

11 comments:

Alicia said...

LOL..brothers!!

CaraBee said...

What a cutie! I'm waiting for the day that my daughter finds her way into my make-up. I have it on a high shelf, for the most part, but kids are so resourceful.

Hey, we'd like to feature you next Thursday on BlogTrotting! Can you have a post ready?

Becky said...

She's got her own little goatee going on there!

What a cutie :)

Emma said...

I love it when they find the makeup.... they always think they did such a good job!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh that is too funny. Thank God it wasn't sharpey. LOL

Sandy said...

Oh my! She is too cute!

Heckety said...

Brothers always have to get involved- and considering they don't even do make-up then why is it they enjoy writing on their sisters so much? My bro used to do it to us when we were sleeping...

Heckety said...

Visited your ART and its great fun and some is just lovely too- don't get so high and mighty you forget to be fun, now will you??? And when you have your first exhibition be sure to invite me- pleeeeeeeeese?

Brandy said...

They gave her facial hair...or so it looks like. LOL! Maybe she should stick with pinks and mauves. :P

wendy said...

Could she possibly be a future Mary Kaye consultant??
that's funny

cindy said...

How adorable is she??

Love her smile.