Monday, February 22, 2010

Table Topics Tuesdays

Photobucket

My buddy Shannon over at Welcome To The NutHouse hosts Table Topics Tuesdays. And for today the question is:

what possession of your spouse's/significant other's would you most like to throw away?

Oh this one is so easy for me! Greg was married before and used to go deep sea fishing with his ex. One trip he caught this big orange fish and had it mounted and everything like a "trophy". Now we've been together almost 23 years and he was divorced when I met him...but that
&%$*@ fish has always been around to remind me of the lovely times THEY USED TO HAVE!!!! But, he does not keep it at the house, he did try that ONCE, so it hangs in his office....I would throw that sucker back into the sea GLADLY!!!! The kids took this picture of one on TV that looks exactly like Greg's fish: Yeah I know....lovely!
Now write your own Table Topics post and link up over at Shannon's so we can all share the joy!!

15 comments:

Andrea said...

Just dropping in to say HI from Frisco Beach (Hatteras Island) NC. Soaking in a time of refreshment.
hugs, andrea

Tonya said...

That is to funny! I would be throwing it back into the ocean as well! Have a great day!!

Amy said...

I would definitely want it OUT! Not only because it's not too pretty but because of the EX!

Samantha said...

I would have to throw that fish back !!

brainella said...

Almost as bad as a deer head or something. Dang.

Brandy said...

Even without the backstory that thing is UGLY! Back into the sea for that.

Shannon said...

What is it with guys and the creepy things they hang on walls?!!?!

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

I can't say anything because he has so willingly parted with all of it, and really has nothing left that we both don't really love.

He did have this hideous wall unit thing that looked like cave people built it. Thankfully it was gone shortly after we moved into our home 7 years ago.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Heckety said...

EEEW! YEURCH! on every level!

wendy said...

Hmm, good question. I am not sure there is anything/one particular thing I'd love hubby to get rid of.
We do have diffent decorating tastes but we are coming together on that.
Hey, we have only been together now for 6 months, I love him to much yet to see the "throw that damn thing away" thing. (tee,hee)

I hate hearing about all his string of "girlfriends" before I came back into his life though#)(^%&^*(%_(

He & Me + 3 said...

LOL that is too funny. I would want it gone too:)

Deborah Ann said...

Wow, love the new background! So cool and jungelish...

Stop by and enter my heavenly giveaway, and check out my new background!

Christy said...

man that sucks. i'm with you on getting rid of the fish! visting from blogtrotting...I'm in nashville :-)

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

I'm with ya, Girl!

That thing's NASTY - even worse than a mounted deer head!

sanjeet said...

I would be throwing it back into the ocean as well! Have a great day!!
rihanna video