Monday, February 22, 2010

Smile......

OK after an extended bout of "I have no idea" I am finally back. Me, Shea and Colin ended up being the only ones who got the whole cough, stuffy head and chest and fever stuff.
That was one strange illness, I literally slept 20 out of 24 hours for 2 days...then for over a week I was in bed at 8 or 9...unheard of for me! I still have a lovely hacking cough, but at least I'm awake and it's after 9:00!!

Thank you so much for your get well wishes and checking in on me. I'll make my rounds this week and have some new posts up....
************************************************************************************

And for today, you can also see me on Organic Mama's Blog, I am featured for the Hide N Seek Etsy game my SHEteam is having....so hey if you would like to win a load of great items....go see Organic Mama Shannon to get started, and to see me!!!!

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey Jane,

I'm so glad you all are feeling better. If you slept that long, you needed it.
I love SKILLET and TOBY MAC.

Heckety said...

Glad you are better- missed you! At least you all didn't get the sleeping sickness! Sounds weird though...are you sure your real name isn't Rip Van Winkle??

Melissa said...

Hey woman! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. We've been dealing with that yucky cough at our house, too. My youngest has been on the nebulizer everyday since Thursday. Nighttime is the worst. Glad you're back. I've been terrible at blogging and reading blogs as of late. Working has ruined my blog life....:)

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

So glad that you are on the mend. Once again, thanks for your thoughts, prayers, love and support for me during my hardship! I love you as always.

By the way if you get a moment, stop by and join in the 2 book giveaway I am hosting today!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Andrea said...

Praying for you,
andrea

He & Me + 3 said...

Jane,

So glad you are feeling better. Wow that sounds like what my girls had two summers ago. It was horrible. Glad you are back.

Jules said...

Glad you're feeling better. Sometimes it just takes a while to get over those nasty colds.

Sandy said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better! This winter seems to be so bad for colds around here.