Thursday, January 21, 2010

TT and Up And Away

Can't believe it's time for TT again...I am taking the youth of our church up to Gatlinburg Tn for our conference youth retreat called Resurrection. I've been planning and fundraising and oh yeah, guess I do need to get groceries for Greg and our 2 youngest who are staying behind!!

So for now, I'm Thankful for:


1. Friends who are willing to go on this weekend with me!

2. The excitement of the youth who are going.

3. My first "road trip" in my new SUV.

4. Having some kids who are excited about me taking them to my "Ultimate" concert this spring...Toby Man with Skillet!!!! I.Can't.Wait!!!!!!

5. The Man Himself who gives me these opportunities every single day!!


I'll see y'all when I return, everyone have a great weekend!!


Join the rest of the gang over at Sonya's Truth 4 The Journey!!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I have heard that Skillet is AWESOME live! I bet you'll really enjoy that. Have fun in Gatlinburg.

SusanD said...

Your list is awesome. I just know you'll have a fabulous time in TN. You will see the hand of God move in the youth and in you. Praises to Him. Blessings, SusanD

Shelley said...

Careful and have a great time withthe youth. Don't rock out too hard to Skillet!!!

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ said...

Fun list. Enjoy your trip Jane.

Andrea said...

Have fun and may GOD bless your adventure with the kids!
Hugs and prayers,
andrea

PS: Thank you for your sweet comments on arise 2 write.

pchanner said...

How exciting, I love when I come across other Thankful Thursday participants randomly. I had to start doing mine every other week (cutting back on blogging time to make some time for kiddo). Happy Thursday and I am thankful for bloggers like yourself. Have fun at the retreat/conference and good luck speaking.

Visiting from SITS

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a wonderful time and be safe!

skoots1mom said...

oh, i wish i was going on retreat this weekend...we took our sr hi youth back in early December. May THE MAN HIMSELF bless your trip, your teaching and your fun!!

Nana Jul said...

I hope your new SUV makes the ride smooth!! Have a great time, you brave woman!!
Julie

CaraBee said...

What a fun weekend away! Have a great time!

The Cabrals said...

i love your list that you are thankful for. Have a great time whatever you get up to.
http://cabralfamilyblog.blogspot.com/

Linda C said...

I enjoyed reading your thankful list! Have a great time this weekend!!:)

Happy TT!
Linda C