Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I really am glad I do this. I have so much to be thankful for each week I can't even fit it all in....so let's get started!
1. The food drive. Remember the week of Thanksgiving when my TT was focused on a "bloggy comments" food drive Shannon, Angie and I were doing? Well today was the day we took our bounty to "Share Your Christmas" which is a food drive for our local food bank put on by one of the TV stations.
This is Angie, Shannon and I with Angie's box!

2. "New Moon", yes I finally get to see it tomorrow night AND eat out at Chili's!!

3. My new Samsung-bottom freezer-french door-ice and water in the door-refrigerator....it's my Christmas present from my hubby...I love it...I teared up when they brought it through the door!!!

4. The Singing Christmas Tree my 15yr old has been performing in for 7 yrs now.

5. Jesus The Christ....it's almost here............

Join our hostess Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey for more happy TT's!

17 comments:

Alicia said...

Great list of thankful's again!

I really want to see New Moon, and so does my oldest daughter. I may surprise her and make it a girls night out!

CaraBee said...

You'll like New Moon! And even if you don't, isn't it just nice to have a night out?

I covet your refrigerator. We really wanted one of those but it wouldn't fit in the space we had. Sigh. Enjoy it!

Andrea said...

Great list!
Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Brandy said...

Well hello there pretty ladies! That's a great picture of all of you.

New Moon was good; A LOT better than Twilight so you should enjoy it.

Yay for a new fancy fridge!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pictures of you ladies...what a nice thing you did with the food drive. Have a great night out..I love chilis! YUM

Lori said...

OMgosh!! Is this the Singing Christmas Tree in Memphis?? We have been going to this for about 5-6 years now. I didn't get to go last year because my Grandma was on her death bed, but my mom and my oldest daughter went. We are going this Saturday. If I knew who your daughter was I would be looking for her. Great list!!

Tonya said...

Great list! Wind, wind, wind! :)

Whitney said...

So fun about the food drive! And Chili's! Yum!

Whitney said...

So fun about the food drive! And Chili's! Yum!

♥Georgie♥ said...

LOVE your list of Thankfuls!

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

What a great surprise with your new fridge. It truly would be a gift that goes beyond the Christmas day. What a great list Jane!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

lailani said...

There are SO MANY things I am thankful, but I am thankful to be able to read others great list! Thanks for letting us share in your blessings!

lailani said...

There are SO MANY things I am thankful, but I am thankful to be able to read others great list! Thanks for letting us share in your blessings!

gemini said...

hello jane, tnx for dropping by, have a good day, your kids are beautiful...hear from you again.

Heckety said...

You know you really will have to give your brand new all singing all dancing SBFFDIAWITDR a NAME! Amazing present though!

Shelley said...

What a good pic of you three gals. Congratulations on your haul of goodies for the food bank.
Please please let me have your refridgerator, you could tell your hubby you lost it, so then he could buy you a new one. LOL...

Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк