Monday, December 28, 2009

SSO and SSS

This year I enjoyed 2 Secret Santa Swaps.
The first was a Secret Ornament Swap hosted by Valerie over at It's A Wonderful Life
Let me tell ya I hit the jackpot!


Molly and Shelton's Mom from Creative Blessings absolutely went all out for me and I heart her for it.
The ornaments were perfect for my tree and she even threw in 2 towels, a pot holder AND chocolate that I fought with my children over!!!!
Thank you sooo much girl, you ROCK!!!

The next swap was the Secret Santa Soiree hosted by Georgie and Amy.
Alyssa from Out On A Lam had my name and you could tell right away she had been stalking me, LOL!! Look.....gift cards for all my favorite things....food, books and COFFEE!! WooHoo!

Thanks Alyssa, love ya!!
Now please go visit both of these ladies and tell them "Good Job"!!

15 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

WOW it looks like you've been a great little girl with all the goodies you've been blessed with. Congratulations and I am so sure you love each and every one of them.

Thank you so much for all your cards that I have received in the mail. They bring me so much joy I can't begin to express and so much hope at the perfect times when I feel so low. You are truly a blessed friend!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Heckety said...

Wow! that package of ornaments is amazing! And for the other swap???Ha!ha! someone's got you taped!!!Lovely to receive things to treasure though!

creative gal said...

Glad you liked!! :) Hope you had a great Christmas!

♥Georgie♥ said...

wow just wow such wonderful goodies!

Samantha said...

How wonderful, what great goodies!!
Hugs and blessings to you, have a Happy New year !

Andrea said...

What awesome goodies!
Hope you are having a blessed day.
andrea

He & Me + 3 said...

Girl you scored big time. Want to share with your friend? I love gift cards too.

Whitney said...

I am SUPER JEALOUS of your B&N card!

Melissa said...

You really raked it in! Good for you! Happy New Year! I'm only about an hour from you right now! I'm in Murphy, NC.

Angie's Spot said...

Awesome swap goodies! I love it when they turn out great like this!

Brandy said...

Now that's what I call a successful swap! The ornaments are beautiful and well we can all use an extra gift card or two. Or three as in your case!

Rachel said...

How fun?! You really cleaned up! Lucky girl.

CaraBee said...

You got good swap partners! Enjoy all of your treats!

Becky said...

You got good stuff!! How fun:)

Angela said...

Awesome loot, lady! I love it!

PS I smile every time I see the ornament you sent! our tree has not come down yet (this weekend) so I see it every day. Thanks again for sending it!