Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crafty Holly Bloggy Bash for Today!!

I'm joining the Holly Bloggy Bash again today. What a great idea this has been!
Today's feature is Christmas Crafts and todays hostess is Heidi at Blue Eyed Blessings
My craft????? My Christmas Button Decorations of course...Wreaths and Ornaments....Enjoy!!
I love the Gingerbread Man on this ornament......
Love the Reindeer Ribbon....
Good enough to eat.....

Can you make out the "Think Snow" near the bottom? Wishful thinking....
This is one of my favorites...love the colors....
The red in the wreath and the green in the ribbon just set this wreath off..
Last but not least...Mr. Snowman is waving a greeting.......
All of these were made with the help of the kids....cutting out the wood...painting....gluing the buttons...family affair!!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the crafters today...find their links at Heidi's and be sure to thank her for hosting!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

They are beautiful and what memories you will have of your time with the kids.
Blessings, andrea

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

What a fun way to display all those beautifula buttons!

♥ Teresa ♥ said...

Those are SO cute! I sure miss those days when my girls were little and they would come home from school or church with a newly made Christmas ornament or decoration. Now, each year we pull all those out and have fun reminiscing about each one and the story behind it.

FYI, if you haven't thought of it already, make sure to write on each one who made it and what year. We have several that we can't recall exactly who made it and when. I wish now I had been more diligent in keeping up with that.

{{HUGS}}

Teresa <><

Cassie said...

Oh my these are just adorable. May have to break out my grandmothers button tin and see what happens :o) Thanks for stopping by my "house". Merry Christmas :o)

He & Me + 3 said...

jane,

I think those are awesome and even better that the kids help.

Serendipity said...

Those are great - I am going to have a go! TFS :)

Angela said...

Beautiful! And the ornament you sent has a place of honor on our tree! Thanks again!

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

These are just so darn cute! I love them all!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Jerri said...

Great crafts! These are so cute!