Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Here are my 5 for the week:

1. I am thankful that son number 3 just walked in and wanted to know how big God was...which ensued in a conversation about getting to heaven..and how he believes in God and Jesus.
2. I'm glad number 2 son is finally getting over the stomach virus....yes the same one my daughter had last week.
3. That Teresa over at A Baby Changes Everything introduced me to a project called the Jesus Tree....this is something our children and youth are going to participate in for the Christmas season.
4. And have I mentioned how excited I am that Christmas is less then 50 days away!!! I adore and love this time of year.....
5. But less then how much I love and adore Jesus the Christ! Amen!!


Join the rest of the crew over at Truth 4 The Journey.......

15 comments:

Alicia said...

What? 50 days away???? Oh my!!

Casey said...

I love your list! Number 1 was so great, I love those conversations with my kids!

Shelley said...

You always have a nice list for Thankful Thursday! I'm getting excited for Christmas too!

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad your son is feeling better. I am excited for Christmas too.

♥georgie♥ said...

I think this is one of my fav 5 lists of yours jane!

Glad he your son is better,LOVED how your other son asked how big god is-that is PRECIOUS!

I Think teresa is awesome!!!
and I too LOVE this time of year

InspiredDreamer said...

Good morning! I'm stopping by from SITS, and I'm so glad I did! I just posted last night about how the only people I see really gearing up for Christmas are the stores, so it's lovely to see someone counting down to the celebration of the birth of Christ! Hooray!!!

Have an Extraordinary Day!

Gina Stinson said...

I love 1 and 2. I think there isn't anything quite as exciting as watching your own children come to know Christ and then grow in their understanding of what that really means. AWESOME!...and to think we are only catching a glimpse!

Feeling Fit With Dana said...

Stopping by from SITS!

I love your list! I keep a gratitude journal and love writing in it daily. It puts so many things in perspective.

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving!!! It's my favorite holiday of the year!

Greg C said...

Less than 50 days? No way. I know just the other day it was 100. Where did the time go?

From the Heart said...

A great list especially knowing your children know Jesus as their Savior.

Samantha said...

Beautiful list.
I also love this time of year !

Katherine Aucoin said...

Great list Jane - don't you just love when they start getting inquisitive about God and Jesus! Wonderful memories.

~ Dawn ~ said...

Great List! Glad your son is feel better and I am so excited for the Holidays too!! Have a blessed day!!

Edie said...

I love when kids ask God-size questions! Is Christmas really that close? :)

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

What a great list introducing us to the very blessings of the holiday season and why it is so good to be children of God!

Love all the ones you have captured so perfectly here. Yeah hurry Christmas!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat