2. I am thankful to be going to Pigeon Forge to meet up with 13 other women bloggers, and all the fun we are going to find there.
3. I am thankful Angela is driving so I don't have to!
4. I am thankful for the first time I will be away from my children for fun...the only other times I have been away from them are, when I was in the hospital having more kids, having my appendectomy and once overnight for work...and yes my oldest is 15...
5 I am thankful that my kids are excited for me...actually they're excited because they know their daddy will be doing the "eat out every meal" thing except for grilling steaks on Saturday.
6. I am so thankful for Greg who realized my need to get away (to save my sanity) and for looking forward to having all the kids to himself...I know men who would not be willing to do this...
7. Thank you Jesus for this opportunity, and watch over all of us on this journey..Amen!
Ok I realize it was more then the normal 5 but hey...I'M EXCITED!!
Now go read some more thankfuls over at Truth 4 The Journey!