Sunday, November 8, 2009

Still Sick

He rallied Thursday...even rode his bike some. Then Friday...by the afternoon he was back to lethargic, not feeling good, stomach hurting. I canceled my annual date night with hubby....and made Will a doctor's appointment for Monday. Saturday he took a shower and went out with his dad and brothers...and crashed the afternoon. Today...he's better and begging not to go to the doctor tomorrow...too bad big guy..you're going even if you run a marathon tonight...I want to know what is going on... the good day/bad day is soooo not working for me!

3 comments:

Becky said...

matty is doing this too!

Fever at night...then fine the next day.

Eats well, plays, runs all over like a maniac...then bloodshot eyes and fever again.


Hmmm...IDK!

He & Me + 3 said...

That was how the girls were, but thank God they kicked it in just 3 days. Not fun feeling so good and then so so bad in less than 12 hours. Poor guy.

Angela said...

So sorry Will has not been feeling well! I was feeling a little ick last night myself. Think it was something I ate. did you get to the dr. with him today?