Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Let's Give Thanks Swap...Partner!

I joined in the "Let's Give Thanks" swap that my friend Angie hosted. This one was GREAT! We were to send 6 items for the word THANKS. My swap partner was Tonya over at The Riggs Family Diary and Lucky Girl Blog Design, let me tell ya, I got a bundle of awesome stuff! Let's take a look:


Dark Chocolate M&m's, HUGE cup of coffee (YES, YES), Pumpkin Roll Candle that I've been burning all day, Starbucks Coffee WooHoo, Scrapbooking paper, and nextra soft blanket my kids promptly confiscated!

The best treat was the letter Tonya composed to go along with the THANKS! It was so creative!
Thanks sooo much Tonya, you're the best, LOVE YA!!

8 comments:

~ Dawn ~ said...

What a wonderful swap! I love all your goodies! Can I confiscate the starbucks coffee, hehehe! I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Angela said...

AWESOME package!!

He & Me + 3 said...

How did I miss this swap. seriously. you got alot of really great stuff.

Deborah Ann said...

Sounds like a blast!

Tonya said...

I'm glad you loved it! You are gonna have to steal the blanket back from your kids for yourself! :) Have a great Thanksgiving and I will be following you on your blog! :)

Melissa said...

If you need to re-gift anything let me know. I'd gladly take any coffee items off your hands....:)

Nana said...

What great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

That is one killer haul!