Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm Over The Top!!


Received this award from my buddy Katherine over at Smokey Mountain Cafe. This is also a shout out to her since I am in her neck of the woods at Estrogen Extravaganza!

One of the conditions of accepting this award is that I have to answer the following questions.

The catch is I can only use one word for each answer.
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Auburn
3. Your mother? dead
4. Your father? Non-existent
5. Your favorite food? Seafood
6. Your dream last night? pets
7. Your favorite drink? SweetTea
8. Your dream/goal? Forever
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? buttons
11. Your fear? missing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Uncrazy
13. Where were you last night? church
14. Something that you aren't? patient
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? Laptop
17. Where did you grow up? Athens
18. Last thing you did? moved
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Lots
22. Friends? Many
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Excited
25. Missing someone? no
26. Vehicle? Sienna
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? Stockdale’s
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Always
31. Last time you cried? tonight
32. Your best friend? Patsy
33. One place that I go to over and over? Grocery
34. One person who emails me regularly? Debbie
35. Favorite place to eat? Abuelo’s


Now I pass it on to 6 other bloggers. And I am a big chicken when it comes to hurt feelings so......if you do not already have this award in your arsenal..ya got it now!

And thanks Katherine, this was fun!

And yes, I am at EE, so I pre-posted!

7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

congrats and I love me some sweet tea too! YUM

Andrea said...

Congratulations and GOD BLESS!

Heckety said...

No. 12??? Hoo boy!!!

Heather said...

Had to stop by and say thank you again for those delicious grits. Oh my word! They were delightful, and better than even Paula Deen would've made.

I had such fun meeting you this weekend! Hope to do it again someday...

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Um YEAH - ditto to Heather - those grits were KILLER!! And you were a BLAST to meet. I just think you are TOO adorable and I'm so excited to get to know you better!

♥georgie♥ said...

Congrats on your award jane! so deserving!

I too like sweet tea!

Katherine Aucoin said...

Thanks for the shoutout! It's always fun to learn more about your blogging buddies!

Hope the Estrogen Extrav. has you rested and rejuvenated!