Friday, November 6, 2009

Archery Practice

I just thought this was a cute picture of Francine on the deck.
Since Will was sick for the annual pumpkin roll......
Derek and Colin came up with an alternative so Will wouldn't feel left out, (yeah whatever) even though he was on the couch the whole time!
Shooting those mean ol' nasty jack-o-lanterns....right by the ...uh nose.....
I know I know...boys.......
Y'all go over to Pretty's Palace and see the special she's got going on today...you'll be glad you did!

9 comments:

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

My boys want to shoot a bow and arrow so bad. Wish I had someone around that could teach them.

KEEP BELIEVING

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun for them. They look good.

Jaqueline said...

Wow, that lookks like fun!!

Becky said...

Can my boys come live with you??

Like seriously?

Megan said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!!

Popping in from the SSS list! Have a great weekend!

Sandy said...

A cat named Francine! I love it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! Yep, boys!!

lailani said...

I love boys! They are the best . . . hehe

bluecottonmemory said...

I love it! The pumpkins are a great idea! Did you make the bows? My husband made the boys some just llike that. One of my sons is trying out for the archery team at school and loves it, but those bows they use are so different. he loves it!