Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

This week I am showing my Thankfulness in pictures. I am so thankful we were able to go on vacation last week...I misses my TT though! So this week my thanksgivings come in the form of a few vacation pictures:





These are all pictures taken at the Little Valley Mountain Resort in Pigeon Forge where we stayed. As you can tell, very family friendly!! My crew loves it! Yes, we are repeaters! And I am oh so Thankful to have found this place...God knew where we needed to be! Praises!!
And I am equally Thankful for all of you who took the time to comment on my forgive post yesterday. Your kind words and help are so appreciated...THANKS!

Now join the rest of the TT crew over at Sonya's Truth 4 The Journey!

16 comments:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

That looks like a great place for a holiday! It is so important to get away isn't it? Looks like the kids enjoyed themselves and hope you had a chance to relax as well!
Love Collette xxxx

lailani said...

That looks like a great spot for a family vacation! Looks perfect!

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

Great list Jane - I love your vacation pics. We took our girls there when they were younger.

Much love today!

Rachel said...

Going on vacation IS such a blessing. Looks like fun.

He & Me + 3 said...

Family friendly is so important with kids. Looks like an awesome vacation spot..gorgeous.

New England Girl said...

Amazing photos! You certainly do have a lot to be thankful for from this lovely family vacation... how wonderful. :)

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

This is a beautiful way to celebrate your Thankful Thursday with pictures of time spent with family. Personally there is no better way to spend any day than with the ones you love.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Cilla said...

Looks like a great time away

Grammy said...

You photos are beautiful. I love the smiling faces too.

Samantha said...

We will have to check this place out, we usually go to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg once a year.
Great pics, look like you all had so much fun !!
~ Blessings to you sweet friend.

Eliza said...

Beautiful photos!! Quality family time like that is the best!!

Crazee Juls said...

I have a lot of family in Tenn..but haven't visited in years, and years--but it sure is pretty there...

♥georgie♥ said...

wow your pics are amazing-no wonder you are re-peaters!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Edie said...

I love your pictures! I especially love the one on the bench. How cute! Looks like a fun time!

Angela said...

Looks great! I am so glad you had good weather!!

Whitney said...

It looks like y'all had so much fun! And that is some beautiful scenery!