Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random # 5, Last Chance!


In lieu of the fact that I don't know if we will have internet at the cabin while we are gone, I leave you with a random picture for you to name for each day we are vacationing! I will post 1 picture a day starting Sunday the 27th and ending Thursday the 1st. Everyone who comes up with a great line for each picture will go in a drawing. So if you come up with a quote for each day, you'll get 5 chances to win. But please only 1 entry per picture. And you can bet that the prize will be coming from Pigeon Forge!! Have fun with it!!
Praises and safe travel home for us!

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am telling the truth...I can't see you.

Andrea said...

Look Mom....I lost my look see.

Grace said...

Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes... okay... FIRE

Katherine Aucoin said...

See no evil!

lailani said...

Can you see me now?

Heart2Heart said...

So that is where those gumballs went?

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Nana said...

I have to say that picture gave me the creeps. Those eyeballs yuck, freaks me out.

Hope you all are safe.

♥georgie♥ said...

have a great weekend...as for the pic...

would you like that white or wheat?

Stopping by with a SSS update:
we sent out the first round of q&a's last night if you did not receive an email from us please click the link below and follow the instructions-if you did get the email and have filled out the q&a you are good to go-your answers were automatically entered in our google doc form...
Thanks and we are so excited you are joining the SSS
http://georgienba.blogspot.com/2009/10/secret-santa-soiree-official-411.html

Georgie said...

jane i just tried to email you at the yahoo email and my emails are bouncing back as undeliverable...not sure whats up...