Join all of us over at Sonya's Truth 4 The Journey for more great Thanksgivings!
My 5 this week are:
1. We are leaving on vacation Sunday and won't be back until Thursday...YAY!! I really need a littlt R&R right now. Of course, God knew I would thus we are going a month after we normally do!
2. Colin is getting well. He came down with croup Friday and it has been a fight this time....but he is better and more excited then anyone to be leaving Sunday.
3. I am going to bed in a few minutes. I've been up since 3 am when Shea got up....and stayed up!! Greg goes into work at 4 so he wasn't around to help. As soon as Will got up at 7:15 I went to catch a few before school....she followed me!
4. I am so thankful that we have found a great place to stay in Pigeon Forge..Little Valley Mountain Resort. It has fishing ponds, pool, putt-putt golf, hikning trails, playground, everything a mom with 4 kids of varying ages would need! We stayed there last year and we are making a return trip!
5. I am so glad that Jesus put the words in my mouth for my youth class tonight. I was so tired I needed major help....and of course The Christ came through for me...as always...Amen.