Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Join all of us over at Sonya's Truth 4 The Journey for more great Thanksgivings!

My 5 this week are:

1. We are leaving on vacation Sunday and won't be back until Thursday...YAY!! I really need a littlt R&R right now. Of course, God knew I would thus we are going a month after we normally do!

2. Colin is getting well. He came down with croup Friday and it has been a fight this time....but he is better and more excited then anyone to be leaving Sunday.

3. I am going to bed in a few minutes. I've been up since 3 am when Shea got up....and stayed up!! Greg goes into work at 4 so he wasn't around to help. As soon as Will got up at 7:15 I went to catch a few before school....she followed me!

4. I am so thankful that we have found a great place to stay in Pigeon Forge..Little Valley Mountain Resort. It has fishing ponds, pool, putt-putt golf, hikning trails, playground, everything a mom with 4 kids of varying ages would need! We stayed there last year and we are making a return trip!

5. I am so glad that Jesus put the words in my mouth for my youth class tonight. I was so tired I needed major help....and of course The Christ came through for me...as always...Amen.

18 comments:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

I do hope you have a wonderful vacation! I am sure you will return fully refreshed!
Love Collette xxx

Deb said...

Ahh---we were vacationing in Pigeon Forge only 3 short weeks ago!!! That vacation was SOOO needed. Praying you are blessed with the R&R you so need and deserve!!
HUGS!
Deb

Rachel said...

Love Pigeon Forge. Have fun.

Andrea said...

Hope you have a blessed and refreshing retreat with our Heavenly Father.
Great thankful list!
andrea

He & Me + 3 said...

Family Vacation? YOu are blessed. Enjoy and get some rest!

Lea said...

Happy TT!
I hope you have a wonderful and refreshing vacation!
What a blessing!!!
<*)))><

shopannies said...

tis the season for allergies here. Have a great time at school

Gina Stinson said...

Pigeon Forge is my all time favorite place to spend time....in fact we have a couple of nights already paid for someplace near there, just waiting for us to have the time to get away! We spent 2 weeks in TN last fall and fell in love with it! Have a super time!

Edie said...

Your vacation plans sound Great! Praying for all to be well, rested, safe, and have FUN!

Much love to you!

Katherine Aucoin said...

Great list! Your coming to my neck of the woods! Hopefully the weather will clear up after this front comes through Saturday and you will have beautiful weather!

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

What an amazing list and will be praying for quick recovery for your little one just in time for your vacation and can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Valencia said...

Teaching youth class is such a blessing. Leading young hearts to Christ!!

Valencia said...

Teaching youth class is such a blessing. Leading young hearts to Christ!!

Valencia said...

Teaching youth class is such a blessing. Leading young hearts to Christ!!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Have a WONDERFUL time on your little vacation!!!

Shelley said...

Jane - have a fabulous time on your vacation! You deserve it! Take lots of pictures!!

CaraBee said...

Two Pigeon Forge vacays in two months? Lucky gal! Enjoy your getaway! You definitely deserve some R & R!

Brandy said...

So you will be a Pigeon Forge expert come November right?! Have a great vacay!