Here are my top five Thankfuls focused on Will
1. This boy is not afraid to be different. He marches to his own drummer. Someimes it makes it hard for him and I worry to tears......but I'm so thankful he is who he is. Here he is with 2 tomatoes from his garden in the backyard. Pretty good for first effort!
2. He is funny!! He is so goofy and goes out of his way to make people laugh.....but yet he has a very dry sense of humor...much like his father.
3. I am Thankful that he is 13. I know it's probably the only time I'll say it, but he has been looking forward to it. Just so he can get taller....his older brother grew 7 inches when he was 13, Will feels it's his turn now!
4. He is a great older brother to Colin and Shea. He is a good younger brother for Derek. He loves his family....I'm thankful for that!
5. I am most thankful for his budding relationship with Jesus...he joined the church in June....and he is very smart when it comes to the Bible....I love that!