Monday, September 28, 2009

Random #2, Name It


In lieu of the fact that I don't know if we will have internet at the cabin while we are gone, I leave you with a random picture for you to name for each day we are vacationing! I will post 1 picture a day starting Sunday the 27th and ending Thursday the 1st. Everyone who comes up with a great line for each picture will go in a drawing. So if you come up with a quote for each day, you'll get 5 chances to win. But please only 1 entry per picture. And you can bet that the prize will be coming from Pigeon Forge!! Have fun with it!!
Praises and have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

"Yumm..I love my coffee black!"

He & Me + 3 said...

They said the crumbs were behind the coffee pot!

Sandy said...

I can't see you so you can't see me.

Heart2Heart said...

This coffee maker comes with the cream already in it!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Katherine Aucoin said...

I thought i left it back here somewhere.

♥georgie♥ said...

I didn't do it