Thursday, September 24, 2009

Friday Mish Mash!

"What do you mean I can't put my blocks in all these bags???"


Yeah, great!

No comment......

This is actually a stuffed alligator the boys hang from a tree the weekend of the Tenn. vs Fl. game. Joe took care of it for them...it's belly up!!


The above wreath is from my "collection" in my shop.


And Pretty, over at Pretty Organized Palace is having a Weekend Boutique over at her place every Friday. We all gather and link up so all of you can visit and get some shopping done easy, peasy!! Go check us out!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Ha! Love the expression on her face!!! My daughter makes the same one! Haha!

sandy said...

Oh my goodness! My girls are always filling up bags with toys! Kind of like they are shopping!

He & Me + 3 said...

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. I love her face. Precious. I also love how you always find random pictures in your camera. LOL

Samantha said...

Great photo shots !!
~ Have a blessed weekend.

New England Girl said...

Love all of the photos. :) The first one of your daughter is too precious!! Her expression is priceless. :) Hope you have a fantastic weekend, lady! We're looking for lots of rain, but I'm hoping they're all wrong. :) xoxo.

Becky said...

Love how the kitties always find a cushy spot to lay:)

Have a great weekend!

(not liking the lizard story, Jane!)