Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Believe.................

Believe....This is the word that I live my life by. It goes deep for me....right down to my very core of being. It is a feel word, not a see word. It began with the movie "The Polar Express". If you believe, you can hear the bell ring. I believe......I can hear the bell ring......in Jesus' voice. I can hear His voice...clear as a bell...clear as His love for me...clear as knowing without a doubt that He is there for me, to teach me, to guide me, to wrap his arms around me and comfort me....I don't have to "see".... I Believe.

12 comments:

♥georgie♥ said...

Jane that is just beautiful...I too Believe

Samantha said...

Beautiful words, I too Believe !!
~ Blessings to you my dear friend.

Edie said...

I love this Jane! I felt God give me a hug as I was reading it. Seriously. What a great way to begin the day.

Much love to you!

Grace said...

Wonderful post Jane. I could tell even without this post that you believe. I can see it in your mannerisms, actions and words. Sometimes I don't 'hear' as much as I feel... but I believe too. Have a blessed day!

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

This is so true, I too, do not need to see anything. I already know God is alive and well and living within all of our lives everyday.

John 20:29 "Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Angela said...

A wonderful way of putting it! I love that song that has the lyrics (taken from the verse) - "Blessed are those who believe and yet have not seen"

Alicia said...

That's right, girl!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I too believe! Awesome!

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

Well said! I believe too! :D

Stopping by from SITS!

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

Please stop by my blog for a special blessing.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Laurie said...

BELIEVE is an incredibly powerful word! My student did a speech and mentioned hope as being a one way road... it only takes you one place. I liked that a lot and it reminded me of hope being the substance of our faith!
Blessings, Laurie

Whitney said...

First of all: LOVE the Polar Express. Love.
Second of all: fabulous post. We all need to believe.