Here are the top 5 I am Thankful for this week!
1. Spirit Jump. This is an awesome organization who lifts the spirits of cancer victims. You can click on the button on the right to learn more and how you can become involved.
2. Health, we are dealing with cancer issues in our youth class. One of the kids asked if I worried that something like neuroblastoma would affect Shea. I said as a mom, I worry anything will affect any of them, but something out of my control such as cancer.....yes, I worry. So I am most thankful for their health!
3. Tonight was the start up for our Family Night Out Wednesday program at church. We have dinner and class.......it was fun and got off to a great start, in spite of the huge storm banging overhead!!
4. My youth group members who trust me enough to talk to me....really talk to me. I feel I make a difference.
5. JESUS The CHRIST.....Think about Him...really think and feel HIM... raise your hands in praise....Amen.
Visit Truth 4 The Journey for other Thankfuls!