OK, my Five Thankfuls for this past week:
1. Friends, these are the women you have fun with, blog with, bash your hubby with.....even drink coffee with. They lighten my life and make me smile.
2. Best Friends, I have 3 of these. My Bff and 2 other women that I know I can call upon to help me in whatever crisis. These are my friends that have seen me at my worst and my best. I can call my BFF in the middle of the night and she runs right over...we've done it....a number of times. These are my girls that have seen me without makeup and my house an absolutly complete and total wreck...not just the daily wreck. They do not judge me...they support me...I am blessed.
3. I have a hard working husband who will tackle whatever job there needs to be done around the house. IE: We have a new brick paver patio he put in himself...we have new retaining walls and steps he put in when he decided to have the yard level-graded for the above-ground pool....we are in the middle of a remodel downstairs, it's gone on way too many years(4) but I am not even going to go there now....this is time to be thankful....
4. I am thankful for my 7 yr old that I'm teaching. Tonight in my youth class Iwas talking about how refreshing it is to teach Colin...how kids of that age can just "get" God, very matter-of-fact. We are using "Exploring God's Creation" in science, we were studying the wonders of the earth and how God made it all...doesn't faze him, after all it's God... I LOVE that!
5. And yes, Jesus The Christ... I have such JOY typing that... Praise Him!!
Visit Sonya over at Truth 4 The Journey for more Thankfulness!!