Sunday, August 30, 2009

MondayRandomness!!

Will's Garden On The Hill, the green in this picture amazes me!
I don't know why she's on the cooler.

Yo, dude.
Oliver had no idea Joe was there.

Later, after Oliver found out Joe was there.

Will climbing.
Colin climbing.
Cassie in the sun.
Francine trying to snag my Nikon.

He loves his cat, even though Joe is having a little to say about being picked up...constantly!
Have a Blessed Week, we will be working on having one ourselves. Will turns 13 on Thursday...bitter sweet for me...he was the child I had for myself since Greg and son #1 Derek were so bonded.....I miss those days when Will thought I hung the moon, sigh, "If I could have time in a bottle"..........

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I hear ya on time in a bottle. Cute random pictures. Don't let that cat get your camera. Looks like his garden is doing well.

Rachel said...

Oh our babies grow too fast! Lovely photos.

Nancy said...

Jane, I love the garden!!! And what adorable pictures!!!!

Thank you so much for the welcome back!!! It's good to be back! Nancy

Heart2Heart said...

Jane,

Love all the adorable kitty pictures since I love cat, kittens, and all things fluffy and furry!

Love all your greenery as well since here in the desert, there really isn't anything green but our lawns.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Samantha said...

Adorable pictures !
Yes, if only would could put time in a bottle !
~ Have a blessed week.