Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Featuring The Kids

I'm getting ready to tell him his eyes are gonna stick like that if he doesn't stop!


And no, I did not take these pictures......


This one did!!!!!!!


He wanted a picture of himself with his drawings on the floor........don't ask policy in effect!



Derek on tour at the Indy 500 Speedway


Louisville Sluggar factory and museum. Still on tour in this one also. He enjoyed tour this year.go figure!


I know, her bangs are long. We're trying to grow them out, not sure I'll make it.


She's soooooooooooo camera shy!!!!!!!



OK this is the first Friday Foto Finish I've been able to participate in since I got my computer back. So since I know y'all have been dyin' just to see a few updates of the kids in their "normal" form, not wedding format, I'm sharing these with ya.

And join the rest of the fun over at Candid Carrie's!!

19 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are the kids I have missed! Too funny.

Kori said...

She has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. Those kids of yours sure are something.

♥georgie♥ said...

Look at your beautiful childrens!!!
FAB Fri Foto finish!

Heart2Heart said...

Super cute photos for your Friday! Love them all! Never ask kids why they do what they do, their answers won't make sense anyway! Just accept that they just are.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Alicia said...

The one of your son on the floor w/ his drawings is too cute!! And your daughter is definitely the princess of the house!

The Redhead Riter said...

If he does his eyes like that one more time, he's grounded...LOL

Stopping by with a little bloggie love tonight!

bluecottonmemory said...

When you went to the Louisville Slugger Museum, did you go to the Frasier Armament museum across the street? It's the best museum I've ever attended (as good as D.C.).

WackyMummy said...

Funny kids. =) Love it!

Shelley said...

Your kids are so cute and look like they have such a great sense of humor!!

confused homemaker said...

haha, the first 2 totally freak me out & my kids think they are hilarious go figure:D

sandy said...

Aaron does that same thing with hos eyes! Creepy!

JennyMac said...

Very funny pics. Love they aren't camera shy! LOL.

New England Girl said...

Awww.... what adorable freakin' children you have!! :) These all made my laugh. Your girl is definitely a ham in front of the camera, huh? :)

Thanks for sharing! :)

Katherine Aucoin said...

Eyes, bangs and all...they are adorable! Have a wonderful weekend.

monica said...

Your daughters eyes are beautiful - even with long hair in them!! Great family! Stopping in from Friday foto finish!

Rebecca Ingram Powell said...

Jane! I love the Louisville Slugger Museum!

Becky said...

Your boys crack me up~ they are just like mine...wanting pictures of themselves in the most horrible ways, lol!

Little Miss S is getting so pretty! That first picture is adorable;)

Sandy said...

Yeah, you really have to get her to open up a litle.....she's beautiful.

Angela said...

Great pics! They look like they are having so much fun!!