Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday

One of the joys of having older and younger kids is being able to share the funny" little kid" moments with someone when Big Daddy is at work. The other day I was in the kitchen and D was at the computer in the dining area. Our house has a galley kitchen which flows into the dining room which has a small den at the far end, think one long room.
C and the Girl were having an early dinner at the dining table. C decided it was high time the Girl learned the words to the Blessing, instead of just mumbling through. Here's how that went:

C: Girl you say the Blessing.

Girl: God is great, God is good, Thank you for the food..... The End.

D looked at me and I silently ROFL!! Bless C's heart, he stuck with it until she finally got that Amen in there!!

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Very cute!

Becky said...

Summer always says "Yay!" instead of Amen.

We are working on it too:)

The Royal Family said...

Hi, stopping in from sits!
Enter my giveaway!
http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaway-monday-cupcakes.html

Thanks,Brandy

Design it Chic said...

This is to funny and cute! Kids are cute when they're trying to figure out and help each other!

Happy Monday!!

Sandy said...

Seriously, what's wrong with The End?!

lailani said...

Ahhh! so much fun!

New England Girl said...

Hah, how sweet !! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Now that is funny and very sweet. Love it.

Gratitude Gal said...

Jane, I am tagging you for Honest Scrap. Stop by for the rules...
Have a terrific Tuesday!
Cheryl

confused homemaker said...

very cute. we usually get one who says amen but the others here are a toss up.

The Redhead Riter said...

That is so cute and I bet your daughter was so intense when she said the prayer too...LOL. Kids are adorable!

Glad you enjoyed my posting. I don't know where you can find the abs man, but if you do, can we share? I would be happy to wait my turn! LOL LOL LOL

Thank goodness my husband won't be reading this comment...LOL