Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Honestly


New friend Gratitude Gal tagged me for the Honest Scrap award.... I am so blessed...I've never gotten this one before..honestly!!
My instructions are to name 10 things you may not know about me....I thought about this one a lot....but once I got started I just kept on rolling.

1. I LOVE sports, esp. baseball, college football, golf, horse racing.
2. You will not see me in public without my eyes and lips done...period!
3. But I am NOT a girly girl....posting more on that fact later.
4. Love to ride horses...especially on the beach.
5. Love Cats! And Dogs!
6. Hubby and I dated long distance, 2 hr drive each way, for 5 yrs....been together 22 yrs. been married 16 yrs.
7. I LOVE shoes...especially Boots!
8 .Coffee is one of my passions...you can guess the other.
9. Paula Dean is my hero..I LOVE to hear her talk...my mother's family is from south Georgia and yes, we all talk like that down there! Sadly, I admit I have lost some of my Ga. accent since I've lived so long in Tn. But it does come right back the further South I go!!
10. I've been pregnant 7 times....I wish they were all here on earth with me......

And there you have it, honest scrap about moi!! Now I am supposed to tag 10 people and let them know and link to them......I always have a problem picking people so I'm mixing it up. I am going to list 10 random names I pick from the phone book, if your name matches..YOU'RE TAGGED!!
1. Carlene
2. Betty
3. Barbara
4. Sandi or Sandy
5. Lisa
6. Cheryl
7. Mary
8. Margaret
9. Debbie
10. Cathy or Kathy
There you have it Ladies, let me know if I tagged you!!

11 comments:

Heather said...

I agree with you on the eyes and lips thing....they truly make all the difference!

Alicia said...

LOL..I have to have some kind of make up on too if I leave the house!

And, I have to have my coffee in the morning as well!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Well if you come out to visit family you can pop in for a visit then!!

Angie's Spot said...

Nice list! I didn't realize you guys dated long distance for that long. WOW!

I was tagged for this a few weeks ago (hanging my head in shame). Maybe that will be my entry for today since I'm running so far behind. Gah!

Shellmo said...

I agree w/ you on the eyes and lips too - if I have a little eyeliner and a little lipstick, I consider myself presentable!

Meaghan said...

Stopping by to welcome you to Spirit Jump and thank you for joining us. We are actually sending out a Spirit Jump email today so you will get to see how wonderful it feels to send out cards to those battling cancer.

Thanks for putting our button on your page too! Your blog is now on our website with a link back to here :)

-Meaghan

Greetings from Guatemala said...

enjoyed your list. we have a lot in common. Hope you are having a great day!!

New England Girl said...

I wanted to hang out with you before, but if you sound like Paula Dean... heck, I'll listen to you all day! I am not a big fan of her foods, but I loooove listening to her. She's so warm and sweet. Just the kind of lady I'd love to sit on a porch and sip some lemonade with.

Loved these 10 facts about you. I'm sorry to hear about #10... Sending hugs your way.

Becky said...

Great list! I wanna know what your other passion besides coffee is;)

♥georgie♥ said...

Congrats on your award-I too LOVE paula-she rocks

Nana said...

I quit wearing make up when I leave the house. People don't know who I am that way and leave me alone.

You tugged my heart w/ the being pregnant 7 times. I wish they were all here on earth w/ you too!