Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Monday Or At Least I'm Good For A Laugh!


HOW I LOOK WHILE AT MY COMPUTER WHEN THE DAY IS WINDING DOWN......
RECEIVED THIS FROM A FRIEND...CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD ACTUALLY SEND SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME...I'M SO DELICATE...THE HUSSY!!!!!!!!


MY LIVING WILL
Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'
She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch.....

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

LOL...I would totally kill her. :)

couldn't view the picture but the writing part was too funny.

New England Girl said...

Oh my goodness... HILARIOUS! :) I would die of laughter if I ever received an email like that!!!

:)

Little Miss Baker said...

omg goodness! I hope you weren't mid-post! By the end of the day I usually need to step away from my computer. Yikes my eyes!!

CaraBee said...

That's hilarious! If someone threw out my computer, I would kill them. Slowly and painfully.

(army)Wife said...

HAHAHA! Too hilarious!

Nana said...

Oh Jane, that is hilarious!!!!!!

I also wear that same outfit while blogging. Sometimes I just wear the slippers.

Queenie Jeannie said...

This one NEVER gets old!!! LOL!

Emmett said...

Nice blog, I am friends with Susy in Las Vegas.

Whitney said...

Hi-FREAKING-larious!

Angie's Spot said...

I love this!!! I'm sure Jake would do the same thing to me, except, substitute Ginger Ale for wine. LOL!