Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why Wednesnesday Featuring the Banshees

Why is it when you are already having a stressful week, VBS co-director, PMS, the final leg of that crap I'm suffering from, and all 4 children decide to absolutely drive you crazy!!!!! I don't think there is not a fight that they have had this week.......my head is lifting off my shoulders and spinning around, and this is just looking back on the Tuesday I've had....my, my just can't wait to see what Wednesday holds for me.....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Just take a deep breath...

And look over to that little countdown clock to the right...


Ahhhhhh...

Katherine Aucoin said...

They should freely prescribes pills to us for dealing with them - LOL!!! It's summer and mine act up too and that's why August 17th is circled on my calendar with a great big smiley face!

Whitney said...

Deep breaths Jane! You'll get through!

CaraBee said...

With just my one little angel, I was ready to go running berserk through the streets yesterday. She tries my very last nerve.

Keep your chin up!

Shellmo said...

I think you need to go get a massage and treat yourself to a nice lunch! :-)

He And Me + 3 said...

I have been there too my friend. They can come up with some doozies to fight about huh?

Alicia said...

My friend, this too shall pass!! I'll be praying for you!!

AB HOME INTERIORS said...

I agree with shannon. This will pass!Stopping by from SITS!