Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Trim The Fat" Thursday

OK as stressful as VBS is for me, it's done wonders with my weight!!! But considering I'm not eating much and rocking it out every night, I can see why. I lost 3lbs this week, WooHoo!! Now the key is to keep this up when VBS is over! I have 5 weeks until the wedding and 7 more pounds to lose.

Goals for next week: Pilate's workout 3 or 4 days.
Start keeping a pitcher of water in the fridge, once again.... I find it a lot easier to drink water if I have a pitcher of cold water and lemon juice to add to it...I have never liked the taste of water but with a squirt of lemon, I have no problem drinking it....but don't put a lemon in my sweet tea please!!

Ok check back next Thursday for another update of TTFT!!

8 comments:

New England Girl said...

ooh, I LOVE pilates! :) Do you do any yoga? That's a fantastic compliment to pilates, or so I think so. Do you do any strength training besides pilates? I would recommend that, even just a few days a week and very simple exercises. I have faith in you, lady!!!! :) You CAN keep this up. :)

Always a Southern Girl said...

Oh, I love a squeeze of lemon in my iced tea.

Good luck on the weight loss. You can do it.

Kat said...

I don't do well with the water. But it is much easier to tolerate with lemon. Or a lime is good, too. Good for you on the exercising. I have got to make that work for me!

Brandy said...

Ditto. Lemon in water is a must but never, ever in my sweet tea please.

You're doing great!

Angie's Spot said...

Wow 3lbs!! That's so awesome! And you can totally keep up your momentum. 7lbs in 5 weeks is very possible, especially if you maintain your water intake and stay active. (and don't go crazy on the food intake) Rah rah rah!!

Shannon said...

3 lbs is great!

Increasing my water intake is one of my goals, too. I don't mind drinking it... it's just that I'd rather grab an ice-cold Coke from the fridge!

CaraBee said...

I've read that mint is good in water, too. I haven't tried it, though. I should. Congrats on 3 lbs!!! That is fantastic!

Future Mama said...

I never use to like lemon juice in watter-- just lemonade but lately I've been drinking hot water and lemon and it's growing on me! haha.. random I know, but good for you for sticking to this plan, you rock!