Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Meme or It's All About MeeeeeeeeMe!!

Design It Chic tagged me for a meme that I had not seen before and thought it was a fun idea!!

Here are my tag rules:

* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.

* Mention and link to the person who tagged you.

* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

1. OK Starbucks, because in the big picture, I can make coffee at home.
2. Riding in my van alone, music cranked!!
3. Buttercream icing, I don't care what it's attached to.
4. Wearing my sleep pants ALL DAY and night!
5. Coffee ice cream, do you see a trend?
6. Getting a haircut, it's so relaxing!!

OK now I'm gonna tag:

Angie @ Angie's Spot
Shannon @ Welcome To The Nuthouse
Carissa @ Sugar Boogers & Tantrums
Nana @ Nana's Kitchen
Whitney @ That Girl & Her Pug
Heather @ Living, Laughing, Learning, Loving

Have Fun!!

16 comments:

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I've seen this one and I like it. Will post hopefully tonight. If not I will have to on Saturday!

AB HOME INTERIORS said...

What a great post. Stopping by from SITS to leave some bloggy love!

Shellmo said...

I'm with you on #4! I love my sheep pj pants! :-)

Alicia said...

Your list made me laugh!!

I'm so w/ you on #2!! I totally do that!!!

I did this tag not too long ago, and I had fun too!

He And Me + 3 said...

I would have to agree with coffee.

nikkicrumpet said...

yeah...staying in your pajamas all day...that ROCKS!

Shannon said...

Pretty good list... those things make me happy, too!

Now I'll have to think of 6 others...

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Hey there!

I am working on giving out awards and I am giving one to you!!!!

:)

Holly (PS - I am working on the post right now - will be up in a bit)

Jen Sue Wild said...

yumm i love coffe icecream..

missy said...

stopping by from SITS.
love this tag.....it was an easy one.
love the pj pants and frosting too!!!!
have a great weekend!!!!

Debbie said...

How funny! I just posted about the joys of the haircut yesterday!
Stopped by from SITS.

Kari said...

Over from SITs to say Hello! (I'm a SAHM to four kiddos, too - three boys and one girl!)

I love your blog design; it's really pretty and fun! And, I love to crank the music when I'm alone in my car, too. It always brightens my mood.

AB HOME INTERIORS said...

This is great! Stopping by from SITS!

WhiteSockGirl said...

Addicted to caffeine,.. coffee,.. that is the trend I see,..

Thanks for the visit to my blog!


ps. I am in love with your template,... that header is so fab!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Brand new white socks make me VERY VERY happy.

Nana said...

O.k. I will get on it right away!-