Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Favorite Things Swap

I joined Mamarazzi in her My Favorite Things Swap and received my package this week. Now ya know the problems with my computer? Well, I am unable to download my pics off my camera. So once again, imagination time!!
My swap partner was Bethany from Somethin' to Talk About. It came in one of those really big envelopes with hearts all over it, CUTE!! Inside was an "O" magazine which I'd never read before and promptly sat down and did! Interview with Elizabeth Edwards was really good... On to Bath and Body Pink Grapefruit Hand Soap, LOVE pink grapefruit.... Aveeno Skin Relief Shower and Bath Oil, need it...Just Feet Foot Soak and Repair, ooo la-la, and one of my all time faves Burt's Bee's Chap stick which I needed really bad!! So thanks to Bethany for all the great Favorite Things!!

2 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

I really need to do this next time.

Mamarazzi said...

even without pictures i can tell that it was a FABULOUS package!!