Monday, June 8, 2009

Hometown Swap Goodies

I participated in Shannon's Hometown Swap. And I must say, I loved it!!! Hint Hint, Shannon this one is a keeper, might need to do it again!! When we signed up we told Shannon a part of the country that we had never been to but were interested in. Then she paired us up with a participant from that area. My partner in crime was Tricia from 5 Little Monkeys. That girl knows how to swap!! Now remember, since Mr. Computer is being ugly I can't download any pics from my camera so use your imagination for now, and then when the AH computer gets fixed, I'll have LOTS to show ya. Now Tricia and her family are from Idaho. She sent me Huckleberry flavored Popcorn, OMG half the bag was gone in half an hour!! Dakota Buckaroo Marinating Sauce which I can't wait to try when the grill master gets home on Wednesday. A cute frig magnate that the Girl immediately confiscated. A snow globe that has a truck that moves around the countryside and we collect snow globes! Idaho Spud Candy Bar..... so good and cute just like every spud should be. A cute Collector Spoon, it's a tiny spoon with a potato at the top of it, C claimed it to eat with! Postcards of different area in Idaho. Hand knit Mary Jane slippers that are awesome... Tricia had a giveaway with these MJ slippers and I had entered so she already knew what colors and size I liked!! Now the Girl did take these and wear them first, then I stole them back! And for my midnight pleasure... Farrs candies, a Huckleberry Cordial and a Cherry Cordial!!! Thank you so much Tricia for your FABULOUS box of goodies!! And take a trip to her blog, click her 5 Little Monkeys button on my sidebar and visit this fun lady!

8 comments:

Tricia @ 5 Little Monkeys said...

I'm so glad you loved everything. It was such a fun swap!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Hi Jane! I left you an award on my blog. Come and see....I also did the meme you tagged me for. Have a great day!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like alot of great stuff. I am jumping out of my skin wanting to see what I got. :)
Jen

lailani said...

Sounds like a package of travel giving you a chance to prop your feet up and enjoy!

New England Girl said...

Quite the little goodie box you received! My mouth was watering just reading all the treats you got in the mail. Please, please, pleaseee let us know how the marinating sauce turns out- I just LOVE grilling in the summertime and am always looking for new flavors/concocations to marinate with. Also, huckleberry cordial? Mmm, sounds good!!

So glad to be back. And so happy to see you're my first follower! yay! :)

Alicia

Jennifer said...

Wow--you got GOOD stuff!!

Huckleberry flavored popcorn!?! I MUST try that!!

Aubrey said...

Can't wait to see pix! The popcorn sounds DIVINE!

Shannon said...

Well, just using my imagination, everything sounds great! I can't wait to see some awesome pics!

Thanks again for participating!