Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Featuring.. Olds!!

Yes that is a football helmet and no, she did not have shorts on!!
W took these of my lilys in the front yard, I love the orange!
Kids, Dogs and floor!
Baby birds in a nest in our maple in the front yard.
The Girls cat who was laying on W at the time!
Hope you enjoy these oldies but goodies. Since I can't download from my camera yet, this is it. But D is back from tour so I'll have lots to share when the problems with the computer get cleared up. Amazing how many pictures of cars that boy can take, LOL!!

Join the rest of the Fine Friday Fotografers at Candid Carrie's !!

5 comments:

Rhapsody said...

Blessings...
lovely family, great pic of the flowers

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

The flowers are gorgeous!!

He And Me + 3 said...

The first ome was just too cute. I love the football helmet.

Alicia said...

Those are cute pictures!!

Missy said...

What great pictures! Oldies definitely make for the best memories!