Sunday, June 28, 2009

Eating With C

We took D out tonight to celebrate his B-day, I know just a week late. He chose Outback. Big Daddy who is doing very well at loosing weight ordered salmon and veggies. Then as D and W complained of getting full, Big Daddy would offer to help them out by eating something from their plate. So here they were sharing steak, shrimp and loaded baked potatoe. C observed all this.

C: Dad you really need to loose weight.

Big Daddy: C you need to watch what's coming out of that mouth!!

C: I know that's right!

Yes, I laughed out loud!

12 comments:

Shellmo said...

That is funny! "C" is a smart kiddo!!

Alicia said...

LOL!!!!!!!

He And Me + 3 said...

Oh my...that is too funny. Love it!

Kori said...

Hilarious! Love it.

Rachel said...

... and who can resist Outback shrimp and steak? ;)

Rachel said...

I just read your comments on my blog and guess what? I grew up in Chattanooga! I went to school at Boyd Buchanan and my best friend owns Keefe plumbing... my parents live in No. Georgia. AND... I too am a HS mom! Wow, it's good to "meet" you.

April said...

SO cute! I'm popping over from SITS! Enjoy your day!

Whitney said...

Love it.

Mary K Brennan said...

Kids say whats on their mind now don't they?

Design it Chic said...

Oh this is too funny! But the kid was right, right?:)

Happy Tuesday!

Jennifer said...

LOL!!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday to D a week late!
Sorry I haven't been around much. Life just got to busy for me I guess.