Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Tooth!


C. had an upper that was loose and had been for weeks and weeks. He came running to me last week saying his tooth was out, I said about time. Then he shows me one of his BOTTOM teeth that he got out!! I said why not get the top one out, his comment, "I like it better"!!! Well Monday he was playing "logger" in the back yard, fell off a log, and somehow hit hard enough for the tooth to bleed and hang by a thread. While eating dinner, his "favorite tooth" finally bit the dust!! WooHoo!!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

Now the tooth fairy goes into action!

Alicia said...

Hahaha!! Got the blood on it still and everything!!

How funny, my daughters tooth came out last night too, but she just threw it away!! LOLOL!!

OHHHH..I got my Starbucks card yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to take a picture of the cards and write a little post!!! LOL! I'm so corny like that!

But, thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He And Me + 3 said...

Gotta love those toothless grins.

Shellmo said...

He's going to rake in the cash with the tooth fairy for sure!

Alicia said...

Hi friend! I just wanted to let you know that I put my "thank you" post up to you!! :)

Miti said...

Hi Jane. Just wanted to come over and introduce myself. I'm one of Alicia's bloggy friends and saw her post bragging about her awesome Starbucks gift card she won. Congrats on your 100th post. I'm about 20 posts away from mine. I'll have to do something fun to celebrate. OH...also too...I LOVE all that pink leopard! Your cute little button's beggin' me to take it with me. I guess I will since it's so cute.

Angie's Spot said...

Wow, 2 teeth in a week! That tooth fairy was working overtime apparently. LOL!

nikkicrumpet said...

At this rate the Tooth Fairy is going to go broke!