Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mom Moment


I went to Stockdale's today with the 3 boys. I did need to pick up 1 item but they were giving away a free candle to all moms today and tomorrow. So free, I must go. Of course I ended up getting a few items for the boys. As they are stacking up hats and plants and whatever else on the counter, the cute little cashier looked at me and asked "Are you a mom?". And I actually did just stand there and laugh. She grinned and said "Oh yeah". As I was walking to the van I thought of my should've-been answer "Girl do I look crazy enough to take these 3 shopping if I wasn't their mom?"!!! Happy Mother's Day to one and all!!

5 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

Too funny.
Happy MOther's DAy

Alicia said...

LOL! I always think of the good stuff to say "after the fact!"

Have a Happy Mother's Day!!!

Becky said...

LOL!!!

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Angie's Spot said...

Now THAT'S funny! Happy Mother's Day to one of my fave moms! xoxo

nikkicrumpet said...

Yup...only a mom would actually take children anywhere! And that hotdog is creeping me out...that is the face of a serial killer weiner!