Sunday, May 3, 2009

Definitely C


We have a couple at our church who live on the lake. This is where Big Daddy always takes the kids fishing. When I got home from the grocery store today, I found this picture as the new computer wallpaper. I had to share. Apparently, BD is paranoid that C will fall in the lake when he is fishing so he makes him wear a life jacket even though the boy can swim like a fish. Now I can understand that, but I still haven't figured out the way big clod hopper boots the boy has on. But I must say, they're definitely C....

6 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

He looks so cute in those big ole boots.

Angie's Spot said...

That is too funny! We missed you this weekend. Hope the big trip was a blast!

Alicia said...

My dad used to have boots similar to that when I was little. I even have a picture of me wearing them! LOL..all parents must think alike!

nikkicrumpet said...

I think the boots are going to make him fall in the water...so the life jacket is to save him so he doesn't drown.....either way it makes for a funny picture!

Shellmo said...

He could go fly fishing in those boots - LOL! Cute!

Shannon said...

I've tagged ya for a meme... play along if you want to! :)