Sunday, May 10, 2009

8, Eight, 2X4, 10-2, ETC......

First, sorry for not making my usual rounds lately. I've been sick with a sinus infection/ear infection. Went to the doc and got an antibiotic and a cough medicine with hydro-codone. I've never had hydro-codone, and after 2 days of zombie-ism, I never will again!

My friend Shannon over at Welcome To The Nuthouse tagged me for the 8's that has been going around but it has a few more fun questions on it, so here goes:


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
End of school
Leveling our backyard
Putting the pool up
My nephew's wedding
Vacation in Cherokee N.C.
D going on tour which leads to
Down to just 3 kids for a week
FALL!!


8 Things I Did Yesterday (I actually wrote this on Thursday so I'm just a little late)
Taught school
Washed towels
Bathed the little kids
Went to the doctor
Went to the pharmacy
Went to church
Taught the Youth class


8 Things I Wish I Could Do
Play the piano
Play the guitar
Loose 20 lbs by August
Wear a size 10 again
Not YELL so much
Have a Starbucks everyday
Learn to ball room dance with Big Daddy
Buy a log cabin on 50 acres


8 Shows I Watch
Deadliest Catch
Criminal Minds
Without A Trace
Brothers and Sisters
Grey's Anatomy
Medium
Dancing With The Stars
American Idol


8 Favorite Fruits
Mandarin Oranges
Strawberries
Green Grapes
Peaches
Bananas
Blueberries
Pineapple
Cherries


8 Places I Want To Travel To
Scotland
Ireland
Switzerland
Israel
Maine
Germany
Alaska
Canada


8 Places I've Lived
Rockledge Fl.
Social Circle Ga.
Jackson Ga.
Athens Ga.
Hiawassee Ga.
Cherry Log Ga.
Morganton Ga.
Chattanooga, Tn.


Now for who I tag, whoever has not done the EIGHTS yet but, also those of you who have done the short version, add on the last 4 questions. Now be sure and come back and let me know you're doing it so I don't miss it!! And, thanks Shannon, it was fun!!

4 comments:

Shellmo said...

I like your "buy a log cabin on 50 acres" on things you would like to do! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

lailani said...

Great List! Hope you are feeling better quickly!

He And Me + 3 said...

I would like to not yell so much either...and playing the piano would be nice too:)
I liked reading your lists.

Angie's Spot said...

Well, not surprisingly, we have a LOT in common! And when I win the lottery and buy my estate in Maine, you will always have an open invitation. :-)