Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank You!!


Look at this packaging! Isn't it the bomb??

Pink polka dots, it's sooooo me!

Aren't these tulips soooo cute!! You can't tell from the picture but they are sparkly!

And check out the tulip embroidered fingertip towel, beautiful!!

I LOVE my goodies!!

I joined in That Girl's Spring Swap and got my bundle of spring!! And it is so fitting cause here in Southeast Tennessee it is REALLY Springy! Thanks so much Amy from Betting On A Loss for my awesome stuff!! And thanks Whitney for being such a gracious Hostess!!

10 comments:

Shellmo said...

I love your items and that packaging was beautiful!!!

Whitney said...

GREAT STUFF!

Amy said...

It's my stuff! :) I am so glad you like everything. And thanks for checking up on me...we are day 3 with the migraine but at least it's a little better.

Margaret said...

How neat. I love the tulips. It is truly Spring here in OK too. At least for the time being. It is going to be winter over the weekend.

He And Me + 3 said...

Those are so cute. I love polka dots too. my absolute favorite!

Heather said...

Love the package! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Men are so frustrating with their ability to sleep anywhere and anytime!! And to fall asleep in 10 seconds flat!

Angie's Spot said...

Very cool! Love the packaging! I am such a big fan of swaps. I'm giving serious consideration to hosting one for summer at my place. We'll see...

Katherine Aucoin said...

Wow, you made out soo good. I love all the stuff and yes it is Springy.

I didn't know we were neighbors, how cool! I'm in E. TN and it's so beautiful in the Spring and Fall!

Becky said...

Great Swap!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Seriously awesome stuff! Congrats!