Sunday, March 29, 2009

Monday In The Pit, Mud Pit That Is!!

C's party was Saturday at our church. Standard opening presents, cake, games and the Mud Pit!!
Hello Mud!! W is making sure it's nice and wet!

The Girl, just cause it's a cute picture!
The kids actually did a tug-o-war over the pit!
They kinda piled up on this side!
C pulling hard, bare foot of course and no it was not that cold, just windy and had rained for days!
Big Daddy, Girl, D and C.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention at the end, C decided to take his shirt off and really enjoy that mud!
He wanted to lay down in it but considering he was riding with me and we were going to Target, yes I threatened him!! We did have a hose hooked up to spray off everyone's feet. My boys brought extra clothes, they were thinking ahead, LOL! A good time was had by all!! I highly recommend having a mud pit for lots of birthday fun!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a great idea! Gabe would love that! (Me, not so much.)

Great pics. Looks like it was a great day!

Angie's Spot said...

Too funny! What a great boy party idea...the mud pit. Of course, Little A would be all over this too, so I guess I really can't limit it to boys. LOL!

He And Me + 3 said...

How fun and messy...a little boys dream day!

♥georgie♥ said...

looks like a GREAT BDay Party! and a mud pit now that is creative and FREE!!!

Becky said...

You are such a nice mom! {ugh mud!}

Shellmo said...

next time I plan any birthday party - I'm consulting you first! You know how to have fun! :-)

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

ok - I just filed mud pit in my mental birthday box!!!!!!!!!!